- B.S. University of Florida, with Honors
- Graduate Certificate in College Counseling, with distinction, UCLA
- IECA Summer Training Institute: Practices and Principles of Educational Consulting
- Certified Educational Planner (CEP)*
- Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA), Professional Member
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- New England Association for College Admission Counseling (NEACAC)
Janet Rosier has been an Independent Educational Consultant for 12 years and has helped hundreds of students throughout the United States and abroad choose and apply to colleges that are the right fit. Janet has intensive training and knowledge of college and graduate school admissions, supplemented by personal contact with admissions personnel throughout the U.S. She participates in continuing educational opportunities and national conferences on college admissions and tours approximately 25 campuses each year.
Janet Rosier believes in and adheres to the IECA Principles of Good Practice and the NACAC Statement of Principles of Good Practice.
* Certified educational planners are endorsed by the American Institute of Certified Educational Planners (AICEP). CEPs have demonstrated the education, experience and high standards required by the Institute, including passing a comprehensive exam.